Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Raja Muda of Perak hitched





Zara Salim Davidson from The Star




Raja Nazrin Shah got hitched to Zara Salim Davidson. His bride is a grandniece to the country's first prime minister Tunku Abdul Rahman aged 34 years. I thought Raja Nazrin Shah will stay on his bachelorhood (Like Sir Cliff Richard's song "I am a bachelor boy until the day I die................." The Raja Muda of Perak will finally make his parents really happy. I believe the Sultan of Perak must have sighed a sense of relief that finally his son is getting married though late in his life at aged 50 years old. Well it is better late than never. (I dont know how long Sultan of Selangor will remain single......maybe he wants to follow his father marry a young woman...I remember his 1st wife Raja Zarinah blended well with the people. Most people felt sad that he had to divorce her and married an American whom he divorced her too. Now His Royal Highness should get married soon....) So our best wishes for a new life to both of them. May Allah grant them a safe and prosperous life..........


p/s For me I tumpang Negeri orang..........

No comments: