Saturday, May 05, 2007

VIPs ganglord in Sarawak










VIPs ganglord in Sarawak. The police should work harder to find out how these VIPs are involved in the criminal activities. Imagine titled people involved to get rich through crimes. I always say that rich people are involved in "Ah Longs activities" The runners will always ask their bosses when they hit a client....I had a friend who really needed money to pay back for his lost direction. He stole money over 2 years. He was good at hiding it from me. The auditors couldnt find out but I found it. So I gave him time to pay up before I filed my police report. So he arranged to get his money over $60,000/- from the loan sharks. But he failed when these people gave him excuses. In a way the loan sharks too investigate the borrower's background too. I talked to him and finally his sister paid up for him. I closed the case but we are still friends though I haven't seen him or contact him for over 5 years now. The last I heard one of my business friends called me asking about his background I told him the truth qualified by saying he is a good hardworking worker but dont let him handle money. Rich people will do other ways to get tax free money. I think it is a fact in the business to create wealth. Every mean is explored to get money. Wealth creation is a real time to most people. I am one of those sitting in front of my note book browsing my time away and feel great with it. Becauses I write my poems here thousands of it and feeling myself worth better than where I was before growing up in the village. So the police should investigate other states too. VIPs involve in crimes are nothing new. It is recorded in history not only in this country but in other nations as well. Wealth every mean to get it multiply by the good and bad people.

No comments: