Thursday, October 16, 2008

EVERYDAY IS MY SWEETEST DAY




Every day is my sweetest day
I have to think positively as I get along
The world and the environment I live in
I can’t afford to think otherwise

Life is always up and down
It is when and how to cope with it
Understanding it will bring comforts
Into one’s life

Don’t put a date as a sweetest day
It reminds you the rest is just hopeless journey?
Put it as a positive flow
When you walk on the streets
Listening to music or dancing away
Give the boost into your day

I know some want to pin it this is the day
The important date to do something good
Every time you do positive errands
You will get many more in the end

I use to write my stuff in many topics
If I have made people happy or learn something
Then my earning in life is multiplied
On this journey do the positive needs
It brings the flow many times

No comments: