Wednesday, September 15, 2010

the dark clouds 3


Dark Valley













The clouds turning dark

As the sisters running away

The farmer and his family look

The white forms disappearing


"Who are they Dad?"

"I don't know honey

I can't see it clearly from here

I can tell you they are women running"


The clouds camouflage the women

For a while they manage to hide amongst trees

Then the bright rays of the moon shining through

The farmer uses his binocular to observe the images


"Come on Dad what do you see?"

"I can see them now under the moon light

Oh my god! I..I..I can't tell you what I see!"

"You look pale Dad what's wrong?!"


The sisters shifting from tree to tree

As the moon light shining on the farm

"We can't be here for long....people may know

We have to move quickly before the time changes"


"We can live in the banana trees

Let us stay here for a while........."

"I know you have feeling on this farm

You mustn't allow it to cloud your mind"


The farmer trains on his binocular

His eyes scanning the running women

They run to the banana orchard....then disappear

He wipes his sweat on his forehead recognizing his late wife





No comments: