Wednesday, May 11, 2016

public transport

The public transport
It hasn't well connected
You have to wait for hours
Until you get fed up with it

The buses don't drive on time
It waits for the drivers
Sometimes they take a while
Those days of my time

I used to climb through the windows
Fed up to wait in the long queue
I did the easy way out to climb in
Monkey saw monkey did!

The bus management didn't see
They only wanted to see profits
Forgetting the passengers comfort
Everybody complained

Of course the government ministers will say
If you can afford it, go buy yourself a car
Otherwise use public transport to work or leisure”
Nothing of affirmative ever came

It is a good thing the London Mayor did
Maybe he can make the improvements
Since he has his first hand knowledge
Growing up listening to his father

Don't be like Koh Tsu Koon
Tried once and nothing came
Don't ask the Tokong
He thinks he can fly

For me I had my memories
I could sleep in the bus
Forgetting about the heat
I just wanted to forget


No comments: