Wednesday, June 20, 2007

the 3 little humming birds flew away

The little humming birds flew away from their nest a few days ago. I watched the little humming birds climbed out from their nest and opened their wings and flew away. Of course the parent came to ask them that it was time they learned how to fly. In the beginning they flew a short distance then I caught it and put back in the nest. A few minutes later, the little humming birds flew away to the next garden across the street. So the nest is empty......I have to put up for at least 2 weeks to see whether the matured humming birds will lay eggs here again. It is the 2nd time that I had seen the ritual of the humming birds flying away. I read it is at least a month before they take off to the sky. Here I observed it was 15 days the little humming birds flew away. Currently they are somewhere in the bushy leaves of the trees. I can hear the parent humming birds calling them whenever feeding time has arrived. Now think about humans..............the children too will leave their parent's home and settle on their own. It is very unlikely that the children will stay with their parent unless they have no other choices available. So they will stay with their parent.

No comments: