Friday, May 29, 2015

let me be your nightmare


Alantuya sings her song
She has only one hit chart
Let me be your nightmare”
The DJ spins in the airwaves

The web of claws
Catching the culprits
Slowly her song will sink in
The bad hats will pay

Though I am dead and gone
Into pieces I was bombed
Into the woods where I perished
I tell you God will make you pay”

The primary players try to hide
The truth from the public ears
By spinning tales of “I don't know”
The law will let them go

You can walk free
Today or tomorrow you will say
There is nothing to discriminate me
I keep my tracks I wash off the evidence

So you will think today
No evidence to say
But I tell you
Crimes don't pay”

Now the players getting the heat
The heat waves hitting them in the heads
They don't know what to say
The ground is broken the holes of pulling hands


No comments: