Friday, May 01, 2015

the bomohs in our lives


Raja Bomoh
Perak Fatwa Council says
He is a deviant
He must be banned”

Bomohs in our nation
It is a culture back in the old days
There is nothing wrong with these people
As long as they work with the laws

The villagers will seek bomohs help
Everyday in their lives of sickness or black occult
Some people don't believe in modern medicines
So bomohs have a part in the society

Once when I was young
Modern medicine didn't help me
I tried so many times but it failed
Finally I had to seek a tiger bomoh help

He did some prayers and cleansing
With smell of incense filling the air
When it was done and finished
He didn't collect money from me

In a week's time I was cured
I guess bomohs have a role to play
In our modern society with the old tradition
We shouldn't dismiss them saying something else


No comments: