Wednesday, March 19, 2008

failure is success

Dr Jayakumar Devaraj & his wife Rani Rasiah
borrowed from http://anilnetto.com
Success is sweet
After many failures
No one can beat that feeling
Only God can

Now the time to do it
Make it known years to come
The groundwork laid out years ago
Finally it bears fruit
A little plant finally grows
In the heart of Sungai Siput

I haven’t met Dr Jayakumar
What I read he must be a kind soul
Helping the poor and disadvantaged
I only wish other leaders can do
For the people without any returns

I pray he finds his work
Now refreshing and ultimately satisfying
The people of Sungai Siput
You are bless with the like of Dr Jayakumar
Here I have a BN Dato
Who didn’t come to my house when he passed by
When he campaigned for his seat….

Dr Jayakumar
Thank you for retiring Sami d’loo
I hope I don’t have to see him no more
He should join LKY and watch the sunset

No comments: