Saturday, March 15, 2008

wrong signal for umno losses

These are the trouble makers of UMNO
I had stayed in Penang for years
I had mixed with the crowd in my stay
They are easily swayed with money

It is always ‘nak cari makan’
If these leaders give them the cash
They will go and shout some matches
It is a day’s work………….

I know some are influence by the UMNO losers
Telling them about wealth losses
The gravy train has stopped on the tracks
They just can’t believe it

NEP has shackled the Malays
Until they don’t want to brave the new world
Thinking it is easy to get the dough
Why work for it when it is easily made?

I used to tell my former employees
Work like the Chinese and stand on your own
Don’t ask for handout make it by their wills
The satisfaction is much better
And they will move to challenge the rest

Winning and losing is part of the political game
It is better UMNO in Penang take a leaf from Koh Tsu Koon
A gentleman in defeat though his heart bleeds
And the headache he has to think for his party Gerakan

Like you I want to see this coalition government works
It is from the small step for the bigger prospect
And I believe it will flourish…………..
Then BN will be a faded memory
In history book I guess

No comments: