Tuesday, August 28, 2007

HIV/AIDS

Many reports wrote about HIV/AIDS. Yet the disease is still rampant in the country. Now it isnt about drugs abuse. It is about people who don't take protective measures to stop the spread of this deathly disease. Husbands to wives; wives to husbands, boyfriends to girlfriends; girlfriends to boyfriends; gays to bisexuals to lovers and husbands and wives. This is a wastage of life. This is one of those parables of the Noah Ark raining forty days and nights causing floods sinking the Earth. This is one of the 4 horses written down in the books. There is no cure as yet; maybe drugs to prolong life but it isnt to cure the disease. Now the young too are inflicted. At one time it was reported about drug abusers and sharing needles. Now it happens to all segment of the society. I had my own experience of this deadly disease which inflicted my former employees years ago. I saw one died when I visited him. The other recovered for a while came to see me and I thought he looked fine to me then one week later he died. These two guys didnt listen to me and they paid for their lives. They slept with different women..................yet the disease nobody really wants to know about. Look at the Mat Rempit and the life style they live in. If we dont change our ways and thinking, it will be the end of us soon.

No comments: