Saturday, August 11, 2007

IT fair in Ipoh

I went to the IT fair in Ipoh held in the stadium. This was my second visits to the IT fair. Previously it was held in Parkson Grand Ipoh. Unless I am around the area then I paid a visit. There arent many IT companies participating in the IT Fair. There must be more activities to pull the crowd. Like comedy sketches. Teaching people about using IT. A booth for computer demonstrations and what new products are in the pipe line. It is just the same - a square box with products throwing in like in a hurry and called it IT fair. Is this way we moved forward? The public toilets never seem to be repaired. My first visit there I found it in poor maintenance conditioned now after a year I found it is the same. Pipe leaking, flushing problem, doors can't lock or close. It is like a pasar malam set up to me. Of course it is in the air-conditioned area....

No comments: