Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Proton saga 2oo8




courtesy www.ampin.wordpress.com


I am no fan of proton cars. I always view that the management spent millions on cut and paste cars and called it new cars. Even the Pesona came under that category. Lightings and shape similar to Gen 2 except the body is enlarged longer. Now I see that Proton Saga 2008 is something new. The CEO has moved away from the cut and paste pattern. This car is something refreshing to look at. I hope the quality is maintained because it is this department that many proton buyers complained. I have a Mazda 1.5cc car and a Toyota 1.6cc car. I am looking at the new Camry, Honda City and BMW though I havent made any positive decision on it. Now I have to wait and look at this new Proton Saga. Maybe I try one proton car.......................

No comments: