Thursday, January 17, 2008

lingam plays his game

Lingam productions
Looks like me sounds like me
It doesn’t mean it is I
Acting in the video clip

He isn’t a brave man
He is hiding behind a woman skirt
Trying his best to change the scenes
Until someone says he is lying
Now he isn’t admitting it
He only says “I am not that positively sure”

Even at this stage
On the production rolling
He wants to change the script
Trying his best to play ‘bodoh sepet’

Like the song of rock and roll
“How low can you go?”
Lingam wants to go very low
So nobody can see the tricks
He has hiding in his sleeve

Is it a bird or is it a plane?
Every one looks up to the sky
‘No it looks like me sounds like me
Yet I am not so sure
Now I am slimmer!’

The rule of the game
The master crafts it to his advantage
Knowing how the system works
He may get his wishes
Somebody doctored my image

The one who should be in the witness box
The Royal Commission hasn’t call
It leaves a hole Lingam can crawl through
Then he can sing ‘I tell you so’

Chua Soi Lek should call Lingam
Be like me stop the charade
Let everybody goes home
Case close so what can be done
Let it falls justice of dignity

No comments: