Tuesday, January 22, 2008

the circus


[lingam.jpg]
picture courtesy from yahoo.com
The circus never ends
Lingam puts his head on the chopping board
The RCI dares not pull the lever
‘See I told you
I have your secrets’

I had seen people got drunk
Most of them just fell asleep
Some got aggressive
Others just vomited…..

I don’t come across
Getting drunk telling stories
Of secrets of clients or what
This is something I don’t buy it
It is the circus
The sheep and the dog playing
Running wild in the open field

I did my own experiment
When my friends egged me on
Knowing that I don’t drink
Wine, beer and Guinness stout
So I got fed up
I drunk it all
Wine, beer and Guinness stout
When it was over
I felt I was floating away
They brought me back home
I went to sleep

I didn’t tell stories
I didn’t tell secrets
So what Lingam saying
He didn’t know!

The person on the video clip
The person he was talking to
But he knew how to remember telephone numbers
What a way he makes fool of RCI!

No comments: