Saturday, January 26, 2008

the party blowing natural

courtesy from mob's crib
The election battle bombs
The blue of CSL
The high cost of maintenance
Keeping the mistresses
Living the high society

The party of blowing natural
In the camp of nudity
Blue and white waving in the air
The blue tooth god fairy’s tales

The gravy train stops
The blue beret head wants to go on
‘Come on guys!
Give me 5
I want to increase my prize’

Look I am drinking tasteless coffee
Even tea I can’t find in the cupboards
This k-cat of mine takes it all
Giving to his cronies licking out to his paws

The little rats battle in the holes
I know I need that to multiply my soul
So give me 5 guys
I know what to do from there

Beautiful slogans coated with empty honey
Canvassing by the roadside telling lies
Putting up blue banners popping pills
When you wake up, everything shooting high
Don’t you like it?
Give me 5!

The waves of the blue flags
The scenes of money, wine, women and songs
Maybe guys in women’s attires
Silently parading secrets hide

And the sleeping beauty smile
Yawning rubbing his eyes
Guys give me 5
I promise you an increase
You don’t mind……..

No comments: