Tuesday, January 22, 2008

lingam denied he is the ring


Lingam ring a ring
Punches here hit it there
The judges scoring points
Beautiful women stand up to display
Round and round

“I am not the person
Yet I think it was me
You can ask me hundred times
I will say this to you
I am Lingam
But I am not in the ring”

Lingam spills his beans
It is red bean I am afraid
He looks up to the Lord in heaven
‘My Lord this isn’t right
It should be white!”

And the Lord replies
‘No my son
You never earn your stripe
You are cooked
In the pressured cooker”

Lingam rapped his way
The youngsters look away
Feeling blues with his antics
Never learned to talk straight

Lingam ring a ring
He tries his best to tell the judges
‘It was me but it wasn’t me
I never knew what I said
How could it be me then?”

So he records sell
Patrick said ‘Lingam talked to me!”
In the Central Market
I sell my t-shirt like hot cakes”

p/s artwork by mob's crib



No comments: