Wednesday, September 04, 2024

life of fun live in it

 

I am up here

Sure I am

I am not going anywhere

Sitting up in the clouds

Only the mind works the distance

I am just watching the scenes

Of the many challenges life sinks into it


Life of fun

Many should go into it

It lifts up the boredom

It embraces the warm glow

Sinking deep into it

Even after a hard day's work


I am up here

Sure I am

In the borderless world

Dreaming in my own ways

Touching lives in every small gesture

A meaning to stay alive

In the chaotic moments sometimes


Life is a book of pages

Everyday something to say or write

Ages take away yet it never ends

There still new games to learn and play

And the pages still wanting to be filled

Of words, needs, lust, greed, intimacy


But I am up here

Doing small bits to make life fun

In the chaotic moments don't give up fun of life

As humans we should embrace it

Enjoy the graces of earthly paradise

And sure I am in my own way

No comments: