Monday, October 15, 2007

I VIEW DEATH IS REBIRTH

My brother in law passed away today. I got a call from my sister late evening. He died of dengue fever. I was told that. One by one of my family members is going to the land beyond our minds. Nearly 3 years ago my youngest brother died. I always view death as rebirth to another world where one is given a second chance to practice the good or evil. One must be very careful to choose the road. Because one false move, the fire will consume the whole. No more chance to enter the world of paradise. Here is the knowledge of good and evil. Choose wisely by then. What one does on Earth is earning credit points to ease the rebirth into the new world. My brother in law leaves behind his wife, 3 children, son in law and a grandson. I view he had made his marks in his life here. He used to help others and in the family of problems or something. I hardly talked to him because I am out of the inner circle and also I am out of the kampong harmony. Basically, I traveled to many states in my work and I hardly stay in my own town. Now I stay put in Perak

No comments: