Tuesday, October 30, 2007

LIVE LIFE THE VALUES YOU CHERISH

A cat has 9 lives as the saying goes. I wonder why.............because the cat can go anywhere and shit as it likes without consideration to the houseowners. I have problem with cats here. My pearl grass is damaged by these feline creatures -urin and shit on the pearl grass killing it softly with its meowing. Dont get be wrong......I dont hate animals. I dislike the owners of these animals who dont take care of their pets. Beside cats coming into my garden, there is now a puppy coming to do business here. I caught the puppy on camera came through the side gate so now I put up potted plants to block the passage. For now I observe the puppy hardly visiting my garden. Perhaps the puppy has grown big so can't pass through the steel divider but not the feline animals. Last month I had the slippery snake crawling in my garden. I let the snake go after it swallowed a toad in the garden. These animals like my garden........................These animals know how to enjoy life. Learn a thing or two about them. Life must enjoy. Forget about negative thought. Live life with positive attitude. Even you can be down today, think of it as a small step back. Generally look forward to feel the positive values about it. In sickness, it tells one is too greedy or never do something to help others; or perhaps telling lies to get something...One never balance it one's energy in the ying and yang sequence. Positive values always enrich a person's life. One thing most people forget is never pray to God or asking His help. Look for Him you never waste your time on Earth.

No comments: