Thursday, October 25, 2007

THE LAST JOURNEY



Why you let me travel in an ambulance?
I have money I cant sign it my way
I am lying my mobility is dead
I can’t believe it
I am put on a government vehicle
Knocking on roads
All the way back to the hill

Oi driver! Don’t you know me?
I have money let me go in style
I look at my surrounding
In plastic bag I am wrapped nicely

Bouncing on the road
Beating traffic along the way
Winding road reaching my home base
I am dead so they say

Of all the money shares and properties
I am wrapped in plastic sheets
In an ambulance to my resting place
I am dead so they say waking for me

I look at them
Poor souls crying away
Why put me in plastic sheets?
Traveling in an ambulance
What happen to my luxury cars?
I can't travel in my comfort

It is the full circle
From nothing I return in public vehicle
I am dead my last journey they forget
My riches can’t buy me a decent last journey
Now they wake me
I am already gone for good

No comments: