Friday, October 12, 2007

WALKED IN JUSCO

I walked in Jusco. Today there are many people shopping in the complex. I went for window shopping and to pass my time. Went to see the latest Nokia h/phone 6500 advertised in the newspaper but couldn't get the selling price. The dealer said it would be next week......Imagine advertised in today's star but nobody knows the selling price. What the Nokia people up to? Do they want to sell the product now? Perhaps Nokia isnt chasing its sales so it can wait. Today is also the last minute shopping for the people of Islamic faith. I saw many students walking around in the mall. Took my lunch in the food court - mee rebus utara and yong tau foo. Maybe I can't forget my stay in the Northern States for years. Now I hang around in Perak way out from my home state of Selangor. Forgot to visit the art gallery. I was thinking of buying pictures for my house here. My new house in Ipoh hasnt done much yet. I am not in a hurry to dress it up though I had put some basic things now. After all I am not really going to stay in this house. I bought it in case I need to stay for a few days in Ipoh. So I will take my own sweet sweet time to think what to put in this present house. So tomorrow will be Raya holidays..........many cars and traffic jam at my current place near to UTAR...............

No comments: