Saturday, August 19, 2017

the zombie man 7

The zombie man
He is neither dead or alive
He shouts without time
He talks with no clear cut messages

He shouts at the gate
The clown sometimes he becomes
Laughing to himself
Sometimes top down on his old man

His mother will hide in the house
Maybe she is afraid neighbors will ask
She runs out of excuses
Her son should be in Tanjung Rambutan

Now the zombie man
He has become the humming bird
The bird will tweet non stop
Hopping from tree to tree

The humming bird will announce
I am here right now
I am looking for food don't chase me away”
But the stray cats will watch and wait

Come on little birdie
Fly low to me
I will claw you for my meal”
The stray cats wait patiently

But the humming bird man
He tweets so loudly
Even the police will come
Watch and then go away

One day he will fall
The tension he makes for himself
It is better he goes to Tanjung Rambutan
He will get treated maybe will not shout so loud

No comments: