Saturday, October 15, 2005

i am out 58

The bell rings. So life pops out again. See the sunshine and the glorious light. Imagine. Success and failure come to meet. People live. People die. Life is shared; life is lonely; life is gaiety; life is heavens and hell. So pick your choice. I pick mine. Relax myself. No more running around thinking for others what they must do and advice them how to get it done. Now it is for me. Yeah....me alone to satisfy what I need to do. I have my material needs. I have my own homes. I have my own cars. I get my own money for life so I dont have to worry about money. I have my partner to share - the good and the bad...Only the spiritual goals I need to indulge in. No...I am not going to be a fanatic. Just study to enrich my life experiences. I know I have many grounds to cover. Still I have to start somewhere otherwise I will get stagnant knowing no where. Think about it. People still need help. I look around it is really true. Maybe it is another religious route..Help others to help yourself. All I need is to filter out....right now it is my poetry writing and my guitar lessons which I find I need many to acquire this skill...Well...I enrich myself along the way....not bad for a kampong guy

No comments: