Monday, November 13, 2006

sexy legs and baptism

Image Preview






Sexy legs men get bonkers...Ahhhhhhh I sip my milo ice watching and watching...No comments in case these women go away. Every morning I take my favourite drink at the mamak restaurant....cool in the morning and I can watch the college students going to college. Sometimes I manage to see the "Chinese Dolls" out after a day off in the factory nearby. In future there will be many University students populate the town. Now there is a 3 star 150 r00ms hotel in construction. It is expected to complete sometime 2007. I will go and have a look see of this hotel. And up North the council president unkind remark of sexy dressing of a reporter got every one riled up. He should have reprimand his CCTV technician instead he blamed the female reporter of sexy dressing. This is called voyeurism on the part of the technician. The council president shouldnt have made his uncalled for remark. He should be removed from his post which I think he isnt fit to sit on the chair. NOw he wants to draft rules and regulations.......he is wasting tax payers' money. He should organize his house in order and make every one friendly and courteous at all times. He should be proactive in his ways. Don't tell me there are insufficient rules and regulations in the council? It has tons of them. To me it should be burned it all. Come out with two pages what are the needs. And in Ipoh we have the Muslims gathering in a church protesting against the baptism of Malays which turned out to be untruth. Ipoh Mufti clarified his position and identified that the 40 years old Malay woman came to see him with supporting documents to say someone is going to baptise the Malays youth...in the church. One has to check the facts and documents to prove that it is true. When damage is done, it will be very difficult to tame the fire......I think I stick to my ice milo and let my eyes do the talking......

No comments: