Sunday, March 14, 2010

the old man marbles


An old man walks
In the back alley
With his walking stick
His eyes failing seeing images blurry

His hearing barely receiving
A young woman walks hurriedly to him
“Excuse me uncle your stick is crooked”
“What? My penis...........you haven't seen”

The woman blushes
“No uncle your holding stick”
“You must be crazy
You want to hold my penis
I am just an old man
I wish I was young then”

“No uncle you are walking into the drain
You are going the wrong direction........”
“You want to make me come
I am an old man I can't enjoy it anymore!”

The woman blushes again
Finally she takes the initiative
“Come uncle I guide you along”
“Young woman I can't
I haven't been doing in ages”

“Aiyah uncle what are you talking about?
I am walking with you to your place”
“I thank you for your intention
I can't get up even with all my efforts”

“I am walking you home!”
“So you can blow out the light for me
Thank you my dear
You make an old man feeling young again”

No comments: