Monday, February 06, 2012

the bus of romance


Pure Romance 2008 Tour Bus
Pure Romance Tour Bus






He walks alone
Everyday on his work
On the bus he will take
The journey of crowded people

Sometimes he stands
Sometimes he gets a seat
When old woman or old man arrives
He has to give it up

The manners he learned
In school and at home
Then again he observes
The young generation forget

In the backseat one day
Reading his newspapers he sees
A lovely woman he wakes up eyes
He tries to smile she ignores

She is tight lipped
She has her problems
Of work and relationships
Next month rent is due shortly

The bus moves on
The sound of revving engine
Once a while he observes
The lovely woman she is

The woman knows
He is staring at her
Pretending to read his newspaper
His roving eyes take up her shape

The negative thoughts
Of bad guys and ill intentions
She looks around the crowd
Every one looks no difference

As the bus moves on
The silence appears
She takes a deep breath
She looks at him differently

 
The man smiles again
She smiles back “what to lose?”
She thinks it is polite
A passenger drops off

She walks over takes her seat
“I think I recognize you
You stay at Block Templar”
“How you know?”

The man coughs a second
“We used to play hide and seek
It was ages ago when I left oversea
I came back when I miss my country”

Now the woman tries to remember
The memories of her childhood friends
All have migrated out of the town
She tries to latch on her memories

She fails herself
She smiles back at the man
“I am sorry I can't recall”
“A E I O U where will you fall?”

It rings a bell
The deepest memory she tries to forget
The friend she hoped had gone away
“In your heart where it belongs!”

“Oh my god I can't believe I say that
It just comes back to me.....
You are Jack the Beanstalk!”
“All true so I guess it is you!”

No comments: