Monday, June 27, 2005

i am out 10

Why people are lonely? Educated ones too. So what is wrong? They can't find relationships, friendships, platonic relationships. It is work and money. Leaving these people nothing much to enjoy the social scene. Some work late at night. Some fail to see life beyond working life. It is money first. It is to build a comfortable zone to the future. Then one day they find their journey has no meaning to work, home and sleep. These people live in hollow experience with no warm shoulders to cry and laugh. Only the empty oblivion in the lonely night of darkness...

Nice girl : I am pretty educated and have own home and car yet I am lonely
Doctor : So what is wrong with you?
Nice girl : I always come home late at night. Sometimes around 7 pm. You see I dont want
to go the empty home every night
Doctor : In the beginning you enjoy your space and in your own home. You feel no
one can crowd your freedom Now what happen?
Nice girl : Time changes Doc. I have no one to talk and share. I am leaving in the empty
house all the times. I need music. I want to feel the human voices Yet I seem
to sleep alone all the times
Doctor : You go find one. Join clubs or societies or single clubs. Make yourself move
around. You find the more you circulate the more you will get known by
people
Nice girl : True...so I go now
Doctor : Yes...and see me again to chat. Bye

No comments: