Wednesday, June 29, 2005

i am out 11

CSMU deregistration hit the roof of parents and men on the street. A fiery debate is still raging on. Even a deputy minister was suspended for supporting his race in this medical degree fiasco. The MMC reasons were like 'a child play drawing cartoons to say you are out' I always think due process of laws must take cognizance of a fact and let the other party has a say and then only take the appropriate actions. This has not happened. The MMC big wigs just ordered the deregistration of CSMU. So are these people better than the Russians(when CSMU in the state which is part of Russia at one time) who could send people to outer space? I dont agree with their statements. It boils down to political supremacy something like the Malays want to be the top, The Chinese take the middle ground, the Indian down the drain and the rest we forget.
There so many issues affecting the other races that can not be discussed in print or in coffee shops some even are governed under OSA(Official Secrets Act)

The haze has gone today. It rains this morning and so it clears the sky. Infact I am happy today I can go for my walk in the evening and peep at one of my new homes. Yeah...it will be some months before I can move in. The old one will remain as a place to put my books and for relatives and friends who come visiting for days. This is just the planning. I never thought of buying property as an investment. I buy it more on my own travelling needs. I bought another one less than 10 minutes drive to the city which is a self contained township when it is fully developed which is sitting on a 1000 acres of land taking about 15 years to complete the transformation by the developer. This company is a public listed company with diverse interests in businesses. Oh...well it will by next year for this new one.My guess will be middle of next year because the developer has to show other buyers to buy his houses. Currently the response for this housing project is poor but then the company has the resources to complete the project. The current one should be ready say in September thought the site office confirmed it in July. I can't take as correct because it had postponed twice from March to May and now in July...Only next month but I dont see any development yet....

Exercise is good for health; it makes you active and healthy. Every one should participate for about 5 minutes a day which I think most can spare the time. If you dont, just think of the grave consequences in later years. It becomes 'penny wise pound foolish'

No comments: