Friday, July 15, 2005

other crazy thought 10

God I make this world for my people to live in peace and harmony
Satan I will corrupt them. I make them believe heaven is with me
God My dear fellow I make you as Lucifer as the one to administer my domain. Yet you rebel over my authority over you
Satan You were my master once. Now I am on my own to fend on what you taught me. I rebel because you had lost confidence in me by creating the humans to take over my place
God It is called recreating my children. You have your job as spelled out in your contract. Now I divided it to share equally amongst my children but you never agree
Satan How could I my Lord? You put me in service to the humans even I have the power, thanks to you, that I could make them kneel to me. You give me the magical power which the humans have none to shout about. Unless these humans follow your rules and obey. This is where I will destroy them
God You dont understand Lucifer. This is the job where you are put into better use. I have no intention to curb your powers. You can assure yourself. You are created by my will and learn the skills I taught you. You live as I allow you to until the appointed time. I have confidence with my children as I breathe lives into them. You can do whatever with the humans and I won't stop you in anyway in whatever forms you want to make. When the time comes for me to say 'I am the Lord and I create this universe and everything and living are mine to control and destroy at will'
Satan So you agreed that I too have the powers you bestowed on me. Yes...I will use it to the fullest of my authority to turn the humans like me.....the rebellious children of doom!
God You never listen! My sole religion will burn you through. I have no tear for you. Until the time comes for me to take you away, now you can roam around the world as you please but remember Gabriel will watch you every step you take
Satan So be it! I destroy the humans and take as many as with me to the dark side and we see when the time comes to settle our score.
God Now you go out from my sight!
Satan Looked at his master. He bows once to his Lord and disappear with the wind

No comments: