Saturday, May 20, 2006

american idol 5

Taylor Hicks and Katherine Mcphee entered the final of American Idol. Before when the 24 were announced, I thought this group could be different. When I watched the programmes then, some were really outstanding with their voices. Like Mandisa, Paris, Bucky, Chris, Katherine and Elliot. Infact I predicted that Bucky and Katherine could enter in the final. Well..I got one right. Bucky was knocked into the final 12. But I though Paris too could race to the final after watching her for so many weeks. But she was booted out by the public responses. I believe she could go far in her singing career. But Chris was the sad one to leave. He did very well in this competition showing his vocal skills in Rock songs but he was knocked out at No:4. Infact I thought Taylor Hicks would go out earlier but he survived and entered into the final 2. Maybe he has the look of George Clooney....Katherine towards the end faltered in her singing. Yet she survived because of her look and her smile. I think she won her fans over many times.

My final verdict will be Taylor Hicks. He has the charisma and the older people will like him dance...Katherine will be remain second best unless the public response breaks the rules again

No comments: