Saturday, September 19, 2009

pkfz whispers


PKFZ whispers
Let me alone
You make me
Now let me go for it

The land hiked up
Willing buyer willing seller
On the ground the rats smile
Human's greed never dies

For a while the singing
The drumbeats projections
The good feeling
PKFZ waving around
The flag flying high

Then the disputes
The sour taste looms
Partnerships disorganised
The milking starts to run

The sad affairs
Finding blame
The flaming torch
Aiyo how to hide?

PKFZ milking output
Cabinet papers got into the net
Now the government using OSA
What is 1Malaysia slogan?
It never works I tell you

MCA fights
Umno stays aloof
MIC licking wounds
Tax payers fuming mad

$12.5 billion
Milking the country's wealth
No more committee
Enough reports done
PKFZ sings its tune
“Help me make it
It's a heavy burden on my neck!”

No comments: