Monday, September 07, 2009

saying don't know, i am not stupid!


I don't know cash flow projection
Give me the money
I will know what to do
Ask me about technical terms
I faint right in my mind

Ask me to sign documents
I don't think I have issues
Ask me to approve projects
I am glad you ask me to
Ask me to approve payments
I sign it on even I know it is wrong

The unclear line of authority
The guidelines totally ignored
Exceeding authority the Board doesn't know
Sitting with me I run the show

Who will believe?
I don't know about cash flow projection
Once I say I don't know
Further details will not be forth coming

Poor fellow PKFZ
You were fleeced
You only shading tears
Hoping others will do you justice

The culprits can't escape
The truth will be uncovered
The documents and letters telling stories
PKFZ will finally get to be free

No comments: