Thursday, December 26, 2013

the sweet hugs on christmas day

The Sweet Hugs on Christmas Day
A quiet cafe serving western cuisine
The decorations of festival
The staff wearing for the occasion

The Christmas songs
Lighting up the atmosphere
The bright lights on the walls
The soft music blend into its mood

I ordered sweety honey chicken
Served with tomato rice and leafy salad with scrambled egg
Drink I took the milky chocolate
Ending with waffle ice-cream for dessert

A young man came
Ordered his spaghetti set
Behind me he sat alone
Like me on Christmas Day

A woman and her companion
The prebooked table for the night
On Christmas Day I heard her yelling
Telling somebody in her angry voice

Overall it was a quiet Christmas
As I walked up to pay my bill
Out in the night breathing the cool night
I drove away the day had passed

No comments: