Friday, November 07, 2014

understand the holy books


God gives us the holy books
Every holy book bridging the faith
Of the time in our lives
The prophets came and gone

Read and understand the holy books
This is the way we have to believe in faith
We don't need religious officials
Issuing religious rules and doctrines

God never appoints these officials
They are man made to tower the ordinary faithfuls
These officials should learn lessons on compassion
Of how to be humble in carry out the way of life

I don't claim I know every part of religions
I know I read the holy books from a page to another
Along I feel I am grounded in my thinking
Stay humble, be kind, be considerate and be compassionate

Just remember the last prophet came and gone
The books of holy verses, law and rules
We don't need others to make anymore
There aren't sanctioned by God of faith

The angels have stopped coming
The religious advice given long ago
We don't need anymore
God has amply provided for us


No comments: