Wednesday, March 22, 2017

a chinese drug addict



A Chinese drug addict
He climbed over the fence
Entered the garden compound
As silence as the mouse

He stole 4 lighting lamps
He forcefully took it out
By using a rattan chair for height
He made the noise I finally realize

Initially I thought it was a bird
Knocking against the glass panel
I went out to check and see
I saw the lights in patio gone

The drug addict was hiding
Behind the potted plants
When I saw him he quickly made his way
Stood at the fence for a while

He jumped over took his loot
He rode on his bicycle and gone
I could easily catch him
I knew how it was to be addicted

I knew about drug addiction
And the suffering one had to go through
So I hesitated to cause more pain
The thief was around 6 feet away from me

And the lightings didn't cause me much
It had served its usefulness for the patio
The thief could have it but hope he realize
I left him escape without physical injuries

No comments: