Wednesday, June 13, 2018

a change had happened



I woke up in the morning
Find the weather was cool and breezy
I thought I could drive to the polling station early
So I could vote and return home quickly

By the time I reached the surrounding area
Many cars were parked even across the street
I was surprise to see many cars around the parking lot
I wasn't the early bird as I thought I could be

Well..I got my number and went looking for the door
It was love potion number 9 and I got stucked there
For over 2 hours before I could cast my vote
Maybe the love potion number 9 wanted me...

The mood was different
Every face I saw seemed to change
They were the happy lot to vote
They wanted change this time around

So I drove home
I did my part with my vote
The change I wrote many times
It would happen

So I stayed glued to the internet
Watching the result streaming in
I stayed late until 2.30am
Feeling happy a change had happened!


No comments: