Thursday, January 05, 2006

a new day 1

A new day comes to town. Heck I just see the old sun and the smiling moon. It is good to feel alive in the natural world I get it to my paradise. I say a prayer for the past year and a good one for the days ahead. One never knows the time can change; the season plays havoc and the sadness comes easily. Maybe others never care or spare a thought for something good in life. Lepak sana lepak sini feeling good to see all things and natural ones too. Never know how lucky to stay alive in the world prone to natural disasters or man made ones. The train of thoughts flow yet enjoyment should come to play. You see the weather changes so fast sometimes in seconds than the rain falls...I am just glad I have many small things and time to participate the life enjoyment befall for me. Yeah....no complaints no regrets too. I always look positive to nurture myself. A very good reasoning - when you are born you must prepare to die. There is no extension to one's life at all. So in between enjoy the good life. Nothing beats the feeling of life!

No comments: