Wednesday, January 18, 2006

on the road - dirty lords

I can't understand people's mentality on cleanliness. Look around ourselves perhaps stretch our imagination. What you see? I see many unselfish lords in the ponds. My new house which I havent occupied( I dont know how long the CF is waiting though the house is sitting there for over a year...) I seen rubbish thrown near to my fencing area...just because currently there is nobody staying there it doesnt mean the neighbours across the street could dump their rubbish at my end of the road. I really got pissed off. I knew who these unselfish people are. They want to maintain their area clean yet they never show concern what they do about cleanliness. This is the mentality of 21st people. To me it is more in 19th century. And about the town council staff who go around to collect rubbish....they dont collect it. In fact when they pass through the housing area they ignore the rubbish sitting on the road. I know they collect some leave out some. Ini kerja....tapi tak proaktif dalam sikap mental....nak maju kononnya masih bermimpi saja..

The dog owners too. They want to keep dogs yet they dont scoop dog shit. What kind of mentality in these owners mind? I agree with Shah Alam City Council to penalise dog owners. One has to be responsible for the dogs one wishes to keep. Don't ignore cleanliness. Some say the thieves will have an easy time to rob.....you see what ideas get into their heads. If the robbers or thieves want to rob you, there is no way you can escape! The association of dogs owners refused to attend meeting with the City Council and when the regulations are enforced they wanted to cry foul. This is another mentality of these professionals. I salute the City Council for enforcing it and I hope they keep it that way though I dont have anything against the dogs.

No comments: