Wednesday, February 15, 2006

driving

Our drivers are the crazy lot. Believe they are. So many reports about them yet they dont seem to behave behind the wheels. My experience always on the T-junction and side roads or alleys. When I drive around(mostly to my place of jogging or walking) I have to pay extra attention of these drivers - age has nothing to do with it. These drivers just come straight at you without stopping to see for free flow traffic. They always believe some one has to give way...They just cut through the lanes...sometimes there is no accident but I always feel it is the near miss cases that push the stress on driving. Alert on the road. Eyes glue both ways. When the concentration ceases just a minute something will happen. Partly why I dont enjoy staying in the city. I go to a quiet and easy to live areas. Even now I find the concentration goes back again. Too many cars hawking the roads. The other worst scene is the motorist. They ride with nothing to fear. Sometimes without light or very dim light. You can't see them from a distance. They just zoom in and out swaying with the traffic. I just hope that all these lower cc motorbikes should be put to pasture leaving only the say 1000cc bikes. In a way the traffic flow will be much easier driving on the roads. The forever nuisance one is the cyclist. Dark cloths, no head light and cycling on the opposite way or flow with the traffic. I can't really see them because they dont even fix the rear light too. These cyclists dont follow the traffic rules. Just watch those school boys and girls leaving for homes....you can get a fresh picture of what traffic rule is.

I still enjoy my driving but have to pay extra precaution on the roads. Now the flooding season has arrived so I guess I have to wait before I think of what I want to do...

Goodnight Malaysia! May the Lord bless us all!

No comments: