Tuesday, February 28, 2006

petrol hike

Petrol hike! The message got in the tv while watching 'Ghost Whisper' It didn't come as a surprise. I was thinking it would happen in January 06, only now at the end of February 06. So now BN stands for really BARANG NAIK punya. I think BN is going to lose many votes in the next election. I guess Petronas must be a happy billion profit entity laughing to the government coffers. The poor rakyat has to sweat it out with his limited resources to make do in his daily life. And don't forget we haven't heard yet the utility cost adjustments - water and electricity - which will further burden the ordinary rakyat in the country. As usual the government will say it is still cheapest amongst the Asean countries but they dont tell you the ordinary wages of the people have lost its purchasing power for goods and services. I will have to think of my support in the next election.

Good morning Malaysia................my days turn blue!

No comments: