Thursday, February 23, 2006

red tape

I think our religious backgrounds need tuning. We can't seem to understand ourselves. We pray. We ask forgiveness. We ask for help. We ask for guidance. We ask for paradise. Sound great in temples, churches or mosques. When one steps out from these holy places, it seems many things have been forgotten. When the eyes open to see, the mind thinks of money. How do one explain everything needs money to get it done? From any level of society it is there to be had. The tragedy is every one turned a blind eye. This is what happening in the country. Corruption needs to be taken care off. Yet it is so difficult when the head is rotten....Just go figure it out. Today I went to Tenaga to pay for my electric deposit for my new house....'minta maaf tak ada kelulusan dari pegawai yang berkenaan' The developer said they had submitted all the documents to Tenaga and CF issued yet I can't pay for my electric deposit. For over a week I tried but I wasnt successful. How could CF issued when the sub-station not yet commissioned? Now I have to wait next week to try again. It is no use hanging on the wall the company's mission statement when in reality no one seems to follow the company's charter. It is better put in the drawer to gather dust and spoil the wall of neat paint....

Goodnight Malaysia.....still sleeping in the 21st century!

No comments: