Friday, April 21, 2006

properties

The new house has problem. Leaking on the roof top and 1st floor bathroom to downstair bathroom. The contractor/developer normally takes time to repair. Previously I had written so many letters until the ink too dried up. So finally I sent my bill to the lawyer's office to claim for the previous faults on the house. The Defect Liability Period has been done so the developer has no excuse to play 'I dont know' In fact the site office will try to pass over the buck trying to give many excuses and some will be bullied to accept it as 'Act of God' which remind me of Samy Vellu. This morning the guy came to inspect his work of his piping works in the 1st floor bathroom. If he is not at fault, the developer has to redo the tiles and concrete on the bathroom floor. Damned. I had painted the whole house with a new coat of paint and now this leaking issue.
I am getting tired of trying to pester this developer to get his act right. I hope my next property shouldnt give me this headache. It is 75 % completed. The last time I checked it was looking good to me. The final touches are coming soon - tiles, gate, road, kitchen cabinet....by the developer. To me it is a good buy

No comments: