Monday, April 03, 2006

thinking

When I get up in the morning, I smell the air of living. It is a good feeling. What can beat that? Maybe sex.......no? It is a feeling of paradise. Standing above ground and listen to the magic transformation every second. The sound. The music. The laughter. The praying in the mind. The tender moments on the cherish of a life. I get going yet I dont count the time. It is the gracefully blessing that I could breathe every time. I don't wish to lose it for a long time. How many of you can say that of a life? Perhaps billions of them. So I thought the world could be save from the hellish unleashed graves....of greed, corruption and power. No. We never beat it yet. The way I see it many times I have to go through it. The blessing part is I could see the morning sunlight....

No comments: