Tuesday, June 13, 2006

someone watching my house

My house is still unoccupied. It is going for some final touches. The concrete fencing upgraded with additional concrete bars to block0ut cats from entering to the garden to shit. It is also to prevent thieves from climbing over the concrete fence. Lately my neighour informed me that a group of people are watching my house at night. It starts around 9-10pm each night. My neighbour told me these are not good people. I am on alert. My new house has alot of new things displaying around. I haven't done much to put in the correct settings. Although I have put up grilled doors on the main door and windows and CCTV around the house, I shouldnt feel over confident that thieves will ignore my house. Because whole day it is left empty. Now at night I go to sleep there. Afterall all air-conditioned units put up and mattresses and divans had arrived. Now I need to put up curtains which will be sometimes though. I ran out of curtain rings. My kitchen half completed because the man keeps giving excuses....so currently I dont have a clue yet. When this is done, the plumber has to finish his work. He needs to adjust the auto gate mechanism too. He can do many things. After which I must call back the painters to retouch the house and the concret wall to paint. The final run will be the LCD TVs, home theatre system, kitchen utensils, glasses, plates, cups, blenders...whatever...I am not shifting my goods in my other house. It will remain there always. Day time I will go back there or in case relatives or friends need to stay over....Now I have to play detective to watch who are these guys watching my house. My detective told me two days that he stopped two Indonesian guys torch lighting my house. He told them to go because they told him they were working as security guards..I know there is an Indian guy who provides private security services around the neighbourhood at night...I havent contacted him for his services. So I should be aware of the Indonesian guys....because most crimes here are committed by them( sorry I dont have the numbers only what happened to my relatives)

Now at night I go sleep in my new house. Day time in my old house. In between surfing the net. What a day for me! Feeling the freedom only if I dont break any law of the country

Malaysia....the best country in the world for me!

No comments: