Saturday, February 24, 2007

no worry yet get gastric pain...

I am happy nothing to worry day in day out. I don't have to think hard no more. I just have to enjoy my precious time or day. I am not answerable to anybody or on call (those days working); now I am practically free to do what I please. No spending farang($) in the bar....no I dont go for decades. I just hate the smoking environment. I feel I am choking myself instead of enjoying the cool ambience. Yet I got gastric pain on the eve of Chinese New Year until now. I didnt have it for decades. Maybe something acidic I took which I couldn't pinpoint. Too many oranges or Yakut drink? Now I sip low fat fresh milk to ease the pain. So far it is bearable. So I have nothing else to do beside surfing the net yet I get gastric pain which I dont understand at all. There is no pressure now in my life. I am a lucky guy...or perhaps I miss giving orders to workers in a company. But I am enjoying my freedom reaching out to tap my own resources...Psst.....damn it comes on and off...Chow for now!

No comments: