Sunday, February 11, 2007

thieves in the new housing estate

My new housing estate reported many break-ins. As far as I knew of those houses occupied, there are grilled doors for every door or window in the houses. So the thieves went through the roof tiles. Most of the houses robbed were occupants gone out to work or gone for holidays. One of them I heard lost a car! Imagine the car key left in the house! House owners shouldn't be so careless...this is inviting for the thief to easy off load the goods. Currently most of the houses are unoccupied. It is between houses that the thieves could make the robbery. Around this housing estate too most of the houseowners dont light up the premises. And I wonder why fixed up the lights for? Safe electricity? And lose valuables? My new house is known amongst the people here for lighting it up at night. It is standing out differently with the other houses. It is a very cosy place for me with my garden and waterfall. Anyway my house is fully CCTV....I hope the detectives who stayed around here will get the thieves. I strongly believe they should know who did the job.

No comments: