Monday, September 10, 2007

WASH THE CARS

Today I washed my cars in the early morning. After my usual morning exercise, I headed to wash the cars. I really felt good after about 1 1/2 hours of washing and cleaning the cars. I didnt polish the cars if I did it would take me another 1 hour. I was looking at people around. Every neighour will do the same thing every day I suppose. One woman will wash and clean the car. I wonder why she does it though her son should have done it. But then I thought back her son used to sit lotus position on top of the pillar either eating away and sat there like a hawk eyes moving from left to right; right to left. I thought he could have a thing of his brain(?) of which I won't know. There is another woman who uses to wash her clothes in the evening in front of her house. I thought why she did it in her front porch. She doesnt do it at the back of her house which I believe is suitable than washing in front of her house. It reminds me of my kampong days where people washed and rinsed their clothes in the open...............................Then there is a Malay guy who works in the Town Council who used to blast his music very loud in his car. I suppose his family doesnt allow him the liberty to do it at home. In this way he is his own boss. Free and easy nobody can tell him what to do........sometimes I do that. I feel it makes driving easy like I feel the flow of beat in my driving. But most of the times I listen to easy going music...
Then there is another woman who sends her daughter to school and back. One time her daughter used to cycle to school but her mother felt it wasnt safe for her. Her daughter is a tomboyish girl and used to cycle around. Now she hardly does it. Perhaps she finds she has grown up. I dont find her friends coming to invite for a biking around the area. So washing cars allowing people to think something else. In a way nobody will disturb the person who washes the car. Let the person finishes the work......Wash the car liFt off the worries away for awhile

No comments: