Saturday, May 31, 2008

the game lucifer is playing





Lucifer plays
The game of heavens and hell
Don’t we all know about it?
We read it in our Holy Books
And yet we get riled up
When labeling becomes a snare

Are you with me, are you not?
The sickness of the mind
Lucifer plays right into it
And the children of God become
The puppet of the great Pretender

One for you, one for me
One of others, one for me still
One for the rest, one for me to chew
Until I get it all
The children of God look so perplex
It isn’t fair, Lucifer!

Yet the religious scholars
Named him as Satan or Devil or Evil One
Or whatever name they can think of
His name is Lucifer
The angel of fire
In case we forget………….

Anything new in this world………………?
We should draw our own conclusions
The right to heavens isn’t for one race
Look around us so many colors of people
And we named names……………….
A sin if that ever is repeated every time after prayers
We are bullshitting ourselves aren’t we?

No comments: