Tuesday, April 21, 2009

lessons in life

A Lesson in Love by Naj ( away for few days )
A Lesson in Love by Naj ( away for few days )

The little birdie died
Alone in his makeshift nest
No companion to cling for warm
Though I tried to make it
Using dried leaves, sponge and newspapers

When morning arrived
I was getting ready to feed it
The little birdie died
Cuddled up laid dead
As far as I could determine

I buried it in my garden
Said a short prayer for a good life
Beside the other little birdie I found
Bitten to death by black ants.....

So a lesson in life
Plan for a future, don't waste a time
For tomorrow it is hard to see
What will happen............

Don't live alone
The world will miss you by
When old age arrives
You will regret it
What has happened
Nobody to keep comfort and warm
Life will be a misery
Just go take a peep in old folk homes

Nature draws
The journey on the roads
Help as you get along
Prepare for the rainy days
Save credits on what you can do
Life will be easy
Harsh reality will be just a dream

No comments: